TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained are correct.
2. The customer or client shall pay Chaya Yoga Retreats either in full to confirm a booking, or a deposit in the sum of 50% of the total amount, due for each person or total company fee named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the individual customer to Chaya Yoga Retreats, for a place or places on a Chaya Yoga Retreat, not less than 45 days prior to the start of the retreat.
4. The balance monies for Chaya Yoga Retreat teacher venue hire and hosting fees are due 90 days prior to retreat start date.
5. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date, Chaya Yoga Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
6. In the event of an individual Chaya Yoga Retreat place cancellation by the customer:
- 75% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 60 days prior to retreat start date.
- 50% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 45 days ahead of the retreat start date.
Should a customer wish to cancel after 45 days, if Chaya Yoga Retreats are able to fill the cancelled place after the 45 day period, the customer may receive a 50% refund or transfer the retreat cost to another retreat.
7. In the event of a Chaya Yoga Retreat teacher hosting and venue hire cancellation:
- 50% of the deposit is returnable if cancelled 90 days prior to the retreat start date.
8. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Chaya Yoga Retreats reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
9. Chaya Yoga Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
10. Chaya Yoga Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
11. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Chaya Yoga Retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
12. The customer shall keep all properties used by Chaya Yoga Retreats fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
13. Chaya Yoga Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the any property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Chaya Yoga Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
14. Chaya Yoga Retreats retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
15. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
16. Chaya Yoga Retreats accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
17. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
18. Chaya Yoga Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
19. Chaya Yoga Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
20. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
21. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Chaya Yoga Retreats. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Chaya Yoga Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
22. Chaya Yoga Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
23. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
24. Chaya Yoga Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
25. Chaya Yoga Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Chaya Yoga Retreats.
26. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Chaya Yoga retreats can accept no liability for customers.